Head, Neck and Shoulder Solution
The Patient Immobilization Systems from Orfit are an active component in achieving a high-quality radiation therapy and precise radiosurgery. The unique features of our thermoplastic materials, in combination with our Head Supports with cranial stop and our L-profiles that fix the masks in the High Precision Hardware give you the possibility of choosing the most suitable mask for your patient and for the type of treatment that you have planned.
Orfit’s head and neck masks are available to meet your specific immobilization requirements including chin only; head only; head and neck; head, neck and shoulders; open-face SGRT compatible, and pediatrics.
UON and DUON
MR Safe Solutions
Thanks to a unique combination of advanced materials and innovative production methods, the Orfit system has achieved three critical goals for improving the quality of radiation therapy treatment:
- Precision/Accuracy – limit patient movement;
- Reproducibility – reduce daily shifts;
- Patient comfort – increase acceptance.
Meet specific patient requirements
An extensive range of Orfit masks is available to meet specific patient requirements and your immobilization preferences
- Chin only
- Head only
- Head and neck (with neck flap)
- Head, neck and shoulders
- Head, neck and shoulders with cranial flap
- Hybrid masks of all types for significantly increased precision of the immobilization and for use with large patients
- Open Face Hybrid masks
- Paediatric masks – All configurations for head
All Orfit head, neck and shoulders immobilization masks are available with various combinations of prepunched cutouts for ease of use.
- Nose only
- Nose and mouth
- Nose, eyes, mouth
All Orfit masks have a non-stick coating.